We focus on the safe, efficient, and sustainable harvest of forest products and their transport from woods to mill.
Forest Resources Association represents the interests of nearly 350 organizations and businesses in the forest products industry, including forest landowners, suppliers, consuming mills, associated businesses, and state forestry associations. Members all share a common interest – they rely on Forest Resources Association to promote the public policy interests of the forest products industry’s supply chain on Capitol Hill and our work to advance safety, operational and technical efficiencies, and supply chain relations.
Forest Resources Association has member representation in 49 states and 384 Congressional Districts.
Provide an effective member voice in Washington, DC
- Defend against threatening legislation and regulation.
- Advance public policies that support industry sustainability.
Communicate relevant and timely information
- Promote safety.
- Improve skills.
- Elevate technical and operational expertise.
- Identify workforce issues.
- Define proactive solutions.
- Establish leadership development programs.
Maintain a thriving regional structure
- Address regional policy and operational issues.
- Identify regional research priorities.
- Build and grow a strong grassroots advocacy network.
Forest Resources Association Strategic Plan
The organization directs itself to the following three goals: Building Public Policy Engagement, Addressing Forest Operations Challenges, and Enhancing Supply Chain Relations
Frequently Asked QuestionsLearn More
Meet the Staff
Meet the team behind FRALearn More
(THATS) Foundation & TEAM Safe TruckingLearn More