Timberland Project Manager/Real Estate Broker
LandVest is seeking a qualified and motivated individual to join our Northern Timberland Marketing and Natural Resources Consulting Group (TMNRC) as a Timberland Project Manager/Real Estate Broker in New York and Pennsylvania.
The Project manager will primarily be responsible for marketing and brokerage of tracts of timberland, resource and recreational properties in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Candidate must be self-starter with at least 3 years’ experience in land brokerage, or forestry, agriculture or other field-based natural resource experience.
- Candidate must also have, or have the ability to obtain, New York and Pennsylvania real estate Licenses.
- Candidate must be willing to frequently travel regionally and occasionally travel beyond the region.
- It is expected that the candidate will be located in the region or would relocate (Binghamton, NY area is centrally located for reference).
- Candidate must have the ability to work remotely, primarily from their home office.
LandVest’s TMNRC team is comprised of foresters, marketing specialists, technology/web/social media professionals, GIS cartographers, biometricians, finance and economics strategists, graphic artists all supplemented by the full resources of LandVest’s forestry, operations, consulting and appraisal staff. LandVest is the largest brokerage of institutional timberland in the US. Full benefit package and generous performance-based compensation. TMNRC is based in Portland, Maine.
Please upload your resume and references, along with a convincing cover letter or video.
For information on LandVest, Inc., please visit our website at www.landvest.com
LandVest, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/g2p2KxcVr4kxtPm1Tl58g