*Applicants will only be considered if both (1) you are already eligible to work in the United States, and (2) you will be able to physically work in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Legna Software is seeking an Account Executive to join our team of intellectually curious entrepreneurs. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to grow our software solutions footprint in our target markets. This individual will drive a full-cycle sales process for our software and services through prospecting, building relationships with key decision-makers, presenting the value of our solutions, negotiating contracts, and closing opportunities. The successful candidate will understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and will be able to articulate how our software solution can address those needs. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert – of our product, their territory, and the buyer’s journey.
You will join a growing sales organization that includes our Chief Executive Officer and a team of Sales Development Representatives who will help you set meetings and execute opportunities. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
- Drive the entire sales process: target prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate, and close
- Identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process, including Sales Development Representative-sourced opportunities
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan
- Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Unite knowledge of Legna’s products and services with understanding of wood/forest products industries to connect with clients
- Encourage deep, positive, long-term relationships with clients that result in referrals and continued growth in the business relationship
- Present the value proposition to all levels within the organization
- Stay current with product features and external developments
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline
Key attributes/experiences for the successful candidate
- 3-7 years of selling experience; outside sales experience preferred, but not required
- Experience selling SaaS solutions preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in the forestry industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with C-level decision-makers
- Resourceful self-starter with desire and aptitude to work autonomously
- Hunter sales mentality
- Strong technology skill set
- Competitive/self-motivated with exceptional work ethic
- Shows high degree of personal integrity and leadership within the business development department
Legna offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and incentive bonus, medical, dental and life insurance, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please apply on the Legna Software site, under jobs.