White House and CDC Guidelines on Reopening America
The Trump Administration has unveiled Guidelines for Opening Up America Again, a three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts. These steps will help state and local officials when reopening their economies, getting people back to work, and continuing to protect American lives.
The Guidelines include:
- Criteria – the data driven conditions each region or state should satisfy before proceeding to a phased opening.
- Preparedness – what states should do to meet the challenges ahead.
- Phase Guidelines – responsibilities of individual and employers during all phases, and in each specific phase of the opening.
To review the three-phased approach, click HERE.
State-by-State Business Reopening Guidelines
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has put together a state-by-state guide navigating the status of the reopening process. Their guidelines include an interactive map that lets you select your specific state. Reopening information provided includes:
- Effective Date of Reopening
- Topline Guidance
- Employee Screening Guidance
- Social Distancing Guidance
- PPE Requirements
- Cleaning/Sanitation Procedures
- Vulnerable Population Accommodations
- And Sector-Specific Guidance
To review the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s State-by-State Business Reopening Guidelines, click HERE.
Current Status of COVID-19 Cases by Jurisdiction
Johns Hopkins University has created a visualization that shows the current state-by-state status of COVID-19 cases. It also demonstrates each state’s growth and decline in cases. Access the map of the United States HERE.